>> M.B.A. in Management Consulting
Name of Institution:
UQAM - School of Management (Quebec, CANADA)
Brief description of the program and acquired knowledge:
The master's program in business administration (MBA) in management consulting aims to strengthen the response capacity
of specialists in management consulting business by extending their services and management skills in a context of
consultation. The program allows these professionals to become more versatile in performing their duties with business
and able to assume the responsibilities associated with managing their own consulting companies, if any.
The skills gained by holders of an MBA in management consulting are:
- Advanced knowledge related to intervention process consulting focused on the business context, among others,
the functions of the organization and managerial roles group dynamics.
- Advanced knowledge of organizational change management, including processes, models, methods and tools.
- Advanced knowledge of human resource management, including human resource development strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic marketing and how to design services and products of the organization to fit
to customer needs and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of operations management.
- The ability to design complex models of intervention to be an effective agent of change
- The ability to formulate and implement plans of action and a favorable attitude to updating continuous learning.
- A capacity analysis of the functioning of organizations in terms of operation and management;
- Rapid integration of new disciplinary knowledge to knowledge and experience;
- The ability to synthesize and solve complex problems related to business management.
- Leadership in the context of strategic management and consulting;
- Sensitivity to customer needs and awareness of ethical aspects of business management
- Establish trust relationships in the context of intervention in business.
Read more details about the program by clicking on the educational institution link.
Back to the list of programs